: CraftArtist 1 and above.
Photos inside shapes are fun and creative, and help draw attention to a particular part of a photo, for example a subject's face, or an interesting object.
It's quick and easy to crop a photo to a shape in CraftArtist.
To find out how, simply follow the steps below:
- Add your photos to the Photos tab, and then drag the one you want to crop onto the page.
- Click the arrow next to Shapes on the Standard toolbar to open the flyout and choose a QuickShape.
- Click and drag to draw your chosen shape onto your photo over the area you want to clip (see above). Resize or move it into position as required.
- Use the Select tool to create a multiple selection including both the photo and the shape.
- On the Arrange tab, click the arrow to expand the Crop flyout.
- To clip the bottom photo to the outline of the top shape, click Clip to Top Item.
- Your photo will have been cropped to the QuickShape.
For more information, read the Help topics, Cropping photos, and Combining, cropping and joining.