Applies To: Any Serif product
If you are experiencing a problem with your Serif product, you should ensure that you have the latest update installed as it could resolve the problem that you are experiencing. To do so, follow the steps below.
Note: Updates are also available from the Serif website's Updates & Patches page.
- Run your Serif product from your preferred shortcut (Start Menu, Desktop or QuickLaunch)
- Close the Startup Wizard (if it is enabled) by clicking the cross or cancel button in the corner.
- From the Help menu, select "Check for Update from Web".
- If an update is available for your product, choose the option to download and install it.
- Once the patch has downloaded, follow the installation wizard to install the update.
Note: If your Serif product is in any language other than English, the updates on the Serif website will usually not apply to your product. The most reliable way to get the update that is appropriate for your product is to use Check for Update from Web as described above.
Note: Non-English updates are often released later than the English updates.