It's really easy to change the password for your DaisyTrail account.
To do this, simply follow the steps below:
- Open the DaisyTrail website in your browser.
- Click Login in the top-right corner
- Enter your username and password into the Member Login box and click Login.
- On the navigation bar, click My Profile>Edit Account.
- Enter your current password and then your new password. You'll then need to type your new password again just to confirm it.
- Finally, click Change password.
Another reason you may want to change your password is if you've forgotten it.
To do this:
- Follow steps 1 & 2 from above.
- Click "forgot password?"
- You'll be prompted to enter your email address and a new password will get sent to you.
Note: The new password will be a randomly generated one so we recommend you change it to something more memorable when you next log in.